Loon Mountain is New England’s most accessible big mountain resort. Located just two hours from Boston and three miles off Interstate 93, Loon offers 61 trails and 2,100 vertical feet of unparalleled skiing and riding.
Although it’s close to home, Loon offers the kind of varied terrain and possibilities that you would find at a more remote resort. It’s a mountain that has something for everyone, whether you’re looking to ski the steeps or take your first snowboard lesson.
• Lodges are not available for storage or putting on your gear
• Please utilize your car as your “lodge”
• Lodges are for dine-in guests only. They will operate like a restaurant
• Facemasks are required on-campus at Loon Mountain Resort
• Rentals require advanced reservations. Please visit the Loon Mountain site to reserve.