The Hometown Hero Credit is designed to dramatically reduce the amount of money needed to buy or refinance a home by offering up to $21,000 to cover closing costs and expenses.
- No repayment of the funds
- No increase in interest rate
- No extra qualifying requirements
- Not limited to first-time buyers
- No income limits
- No delay in closing
- FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional loan programs available
- Minimum loan amount $300,000
To be eligible you must be a current employee, volunteer, or retired from:
- Law Enforcement: Police Officers, Sheriffs, Highway Patrol, Correctional Officers, Dispatchers
- Fire Protection: Firefighters, EMTs, Paramedics,Dispatchers
- Educators: Principals, Teachers, Counselors, Administration and Staff
- Healthcare Providers: Doctors, Nurses, Hospital Staff, Medical Office Staff, Dentists, Veterinarians
- Military: Active and Veterans
- Teamsters Members
- and more!
What can the money be used for?
The Hometown Hero Credit covers up to $21,000 of the closing costs with no repayment or increase in interest rate. The credit can be used to cover the following items:
- and any buyer related fees